Wednesday 26 May 2010

my future



Hi...

Today I going to speak about my future, this topic is very important for me because it's not clear, but I think that it's will about y career and my family, I wish travel for the world and I know defferent culture and lenguages in special information about the obstetrics and neonatology by different countries for example Switzerland. I like go by change to study and make specialities in some interesting topics, this is my first illusion. Also I like make the curses in Chile for help people and to other midwives from Peru or Bolivia for decrease the maternal mortality in these countries.

When I finish my career I like study a speciality about the neonatology, I like work at UCI in the hospital, department of neonatology, for is in contact with babies every day d help family and babies in emergency case. Althought this work isn't easy s very significant for me because the babies are very delicte and for his innocence they need a person that has special babies care, also I wish form a group for women and teach about women care, PAP importance, mamas exams, etcetera. This is for help society in special for the mothers.

Althought ll this can be alone dreams, I know that with effort everything is possible and there aren't impossible dreams.

To form a family is very important for me and I hope can expire with my illusion and have a nice family.

This are my drems :)

kiss!

4 comments:

  1. hi michelle!! how are you?

    well...the speciality about the neonatology is very cute and is a big challenge !


    byeee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle!!
    It’s very pretty what you said: "Here aren't impossible dreams"
    I would like all the people to think equally.
    See you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle :p
    I think that very interesting that you want travel for the world and to know different culture because you can see another reality.

    See you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Micheelle how are you?
    I had never visited this beautiful blog!
    you should visit my blog :(
    I'm waiting your post!
    see you later
    kises :D

    ReplyDelete