Wednesday 19 May 2010

my career


When I was a girl it was dreaming of working with babies, I was thinking of being a pediatrician and this was my major illusion, but I was growing and investigating about other career that impress me for example obstetrics, in this moment I knew that this is the career that I would like study in the future, although that I to understand the role of the midwife when start to study, but always thought that I like to be neonatologist, when I see the PSU score I didn’t doubt that obstetrics is my firs option, really was the first five options, but in different universities, my first option “Universidad de Chile” and happily I’m study in this university.

This career is the right for me because have all the necessary for to be happy, I like the help people, babies, pregnant and this career have everything, for this I think that is the perfect career for me, I’m very happy studying obstetrics.

The education and the anecdotes that to tell the teacher of the obstetrics school have had an great impact in me because I now understand the importance of midwife and before I hadn’t notice, now I’m most secure that I love this career.

I hope to be the best midwife, to be someday neonatologist, because the babies are very special for me and would make me very happy can help to the society and especially the pregnant and babies.

I’m very lucky for studying the career that I like in the best University of Chile

6 comments:

  1. Micheeelle ! I don't see you today =( I need to talk to you :)

    Kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello michelle!!
    It happened something similar as you when I decided to study midwifery, because my first option was medicine (But I wanted to be specialized in neonatology, the same as you) but the score wasn´t enough so I decided to study midwifery, and it was the best decision that I have taken, because I really love this career. See you
    bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello michelle
    i love babies too
    kisses
    see you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Michelle,
    You decision of study obstetrics and that you dont doubt in this, is very rewarding for all the people, because with this words, I can trust in a health professional as you.

    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello!!!

    you vocation is very large

    you are in the right place

    kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi michelle!!!
    very nice your history..I think that a future you will be a exellent midwife in neonatology...good luck!!!รง
    kisses and than's for your comment!!!!

    ReplyDelete