Tuesday 4 May 2010

my favourite website


The website of midwife (school's midwife) is my favourite page because is very important for me, in this page you were finding forum and you can comment about interesting topics and know the opinion of others peoples, also you were finding links and information about the draft midwives and draft with MINSAL. In this website you will meed midwife's published and news dates of pregnancy, neonatology, contraceptives that is beneficial for all the society not only for midwife. In the initial page is published the new information or the news discoveries about hospital or others institutions, natural childbirth and contraceptives. You can send questions that will answers in your email, also you were find the history of the obstetrics.

I visit this website two or three times a week because always i meeting news informations very interesting or interesting link for visit, the information in this page is very util actually, and there is news information every days. I like this page because not is only for midwife, is for all the society, the information is util for pregnant, babys, adolescents, in general is for every woman and your care.

I recommend this website to my friends, because has important information, it is interesting and througth the website you informed about care in the pregnancy, technological advances in health, etc.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle :)
    This is my favourite website too ! This site is great.
    In other occasion, we will see Arjona :D

    See you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Michelle!!!

    I never visisted the site: www.colegiodematronasdechile.cl

    Now I use this site often.

    Thanks! see you later!

    ReplyDelete