Thursday 22 April 2010

My experience in the earthquake


During the earthquake i was in Copiapo, the earthquake here i felt like a small tremor, but my boyfriend was very close the epicenter. i think was what made me feel more anxious because there was not comunication and could not talk to him, on TV i was see unfortunately only and each time shower furter increase the number of missing and dead, this increased my despair of not knowing as it was, and at 12 o'clock the next day i could communicate with my boyfriend and thank God the was fine, although he said that roads were cut and there was not food.
The aerthquake in my case it was something terrible as practically not sense, but i learned a lot about how fragile we are and enjoy every second with the people you want.
I hope not to go through something like this, but i'm very proud of be chilean and generosity of individual chileans

1 comment: