Tuesday 20 April 2010

Welcome to my blog! :)


I'm Michelle Araya Puga, I'm 19 years old, I from Copiapo but study in Santiago, I'm study obstetrics in University of Chile and this is my second years, I'm very happy with my carrer because I can help to womens in all your development and your pregnancy.
For me the babys are very important and I wish study neatology and I'm the best miwife. My carrer is really important for me.
In this blog wish comment about me and my carrer and the importance the obstetrics for me and the society, especially in womens, I'm very sensitive and wish to transmit my emotions through the this blog to the peoples that visit me.

bye... thank you... kiss :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi michelle!!! how are you?
    I like your blog, is very nice and I'm happy for to visit you.
    Kisses for you!!

    rudyyy:::::

    ReplyDelete