Tuesday 22 June 2010

My favourite singer



Today I'm going to speak about my favourite singer, I can write about many groups or singer but today I write about Ricardo Arjona...
Ricardo arjona born in Jocotenaco but most of his life was in Guatemala. Your first disk was recorded when he was 21 years old, and this disk called "Let me say I love you" and is really beautiful, but after this Arjona decide leave the music, then return to music and your second disk is called "Jesus, verb not noun" and this was very successful and is the most sold in the history of Centroamerica. In 1992 Arjona edit the disk that leads to fame called "Nocturnal animal" and with other disk achieved international fame.
The first award was recieved as a child, with a song that was his father. In 1994 get 27 platinium disks and two diamond disks. In 2006 get the trophy "Latin American Heritage" and won in the category of "best song of the year". This year wins "Billboard Latin Music" for their 5th floor Tour in Miami, last disk is called "Simply the best" (2008) and "Tropic" (2009).
Last year he come to Chile but I couldn`t go to her concert and it was very sad for me, but I have all his albums, and my favourite song is "The problem" because teh lyrics of the song is very beautiful although I have many favourites songs for example "To you", "Face or cross" or "Naked", this song are really romantic.
The official website is http://www.sitiooficialricardoarjona.com/, there they will find all their datas, is very interesting, visit it.

see you

kisses

4 comments:

  1. jajajaj Michelle ! I remember the day we were listening Arjona in the library ! We wanted to go to her concert :( The next time he comes, we will ! :)

    Kisses : * see you (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Michelle!
    I liked your post so much because I love Ricardo Arjona, he is my favorite singer too and my favorite song is "el problema". I know all about her Biography and I have all her Discografy.
    well, very nice your blog.
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHH very interesting..
    arjona is a good singer!!!!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete