Tuesday 15 June 2010

My favourite photograph


Today I'm going to speak about a photograph I like, this photo was taken last year in my house in a visit to Copiapo, i think that was in September and is very important for me because I'm with my two brothers, this photo is special because my brother are from Copiapo and I had never been far to them, i miss a lot.
Diego is 14 years old, is studying and he is and was for 12 years my anly brother, he is my best friend, he knows everything about me and I know everything about he, even i love to sleep with him, we're on the phone every and and we can talk for hours. The most difficult thing to be in Santiago is I'm far from him.
My other brother is Jaimito, he is 3 years old, is my baby and he still doesn't understand because I'm far, my little brother is in kindergarden and is the most little in your level, is very intelligent and every day he ask me when I go to visit? and it is very sad for me not to be with him every day, especially in your birthday.
This photo was taken for my dad and it's large in the living room of my house and is the photograph favourite of my dad too.
I think that this photo to prove that I'm very happy with my brother in my house and now I wish the holiday for to see my brother, play with them, go for a walk and can enjoy.
This is my history, the most important for me are my brother.
I love them.
kiss :)

4 comments:

  1. Michelle !

    This picture is beautiful :) your brothers are really tender :)

    Kisses : * I see you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle!!! I loved your post!!! because I felt the same as you two years ago. Because I´m from La Serena and in 2007 I came to live to Santiago only with my Dad, and my brothers and my mom stayed at Serena,so it was very difficult for me. The last year all my family came to live to Santiago, so now everything is better than in 2007.
    I hope you visit soon your family!!! See you!!! bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle.
    I think that is very difficult to be far away of your family, but it say that a picture value more than one thousand word, and this is another form of to be together.
    I admire your force and value.
    see you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi!!!
    Is very difficult to be away from our families!!
    I am from San antonio, but I travel every weekend to my home, but and I miss my family every day....
    encourage! time goes fast!
    see you!

    ReplyDelete